(Maria-sama~)

(maria-sama~)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Anime 2010 BLOGGING SCHEDULE!

So this season hasn't exactly been the best anime season in awhile. But what do you expect? Summer has a reputation for being worse than fall and spring anyway, both in show quality and the number of shows released. I didn't have the highest of hopes in the first place. Truth be told, I wasn't disappointed by this season as much as I thought, but more like... underwhelmed. The shows aren't all bad, but most of them are only decent. Let's just say that few shows impressed me.

Anyway, here are the shows I'll be blogging for this summer season, along with my rankings for the summer debuts. And hopefully by the fall I'll get enough new readers to feel like making this sort of thing is warranted. -_-;

(1) Occult Academy -----> Blogging

(2) Legend of the Legendary Heroes -----> Blogging

(3) Shiki -----> Blogging

(4) High School of the Dead -----> Blogging

(5) Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi -----> Blogging

(6) Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan -----> Watching

(7) Seitokai Yakuindomo -----> Not watching or blogging

(8) Mitsudomoe -----> Watching

(9) Shukufuku no Campanella -----> Watching

(10) Amagami SS -----> Not watching or blogging

(11) Asobi ni iku yo! -----> Not watching or blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment